Monday, January 18, 2010

Please..

I really hate those who read others text message without permission..


Dont think that you are my friend so that you can do that..


Why I sms and what i sms is my right ok ?
And why I dont want let you read it ?
That's my right too !!


I really feel dissapointed about that..
And dissapointed of the action of both of you..
Is this friends that what we meant ?


Do I still have my real friend ?


I hope that I have..
I really dont know who can I believe now..


Yup..
I am that kind person that hate someone read my message without my permission..

I didnt scold both of you not because i dont mind the action of both of you..
But is because i really felt that too dissapointed..
I really suddenly felt that dont have power to scold anyone..

What a dissapointed day..
*&%$#@*&