Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"HELP".."LAW"

Yup..
This is the university i choose..
And that is the course i take..


Yup..
This will be my final decision..
Wont change already..

Maybe I will regret in the future..
Maybe i cant get good result in the futute..
Maybe i cant do well in Law..
Maybe i cant pass it..

And there is still have a lot of 'Maybe' and 'in the future'..


But start from now..
I wont bother it anymore..


I wont defeat by myself..
That is the decision i made..
So i have to practise it !


Yeah !
When i am feeling tired..
All my friends..
You all will appear in my mind..
Hope you all dont mind ya..^^


Good luck to you all..
And hopefully to me too...


But luck wont be the everything..
Hardworking will take 99& in my mind..
If i didnt do so..
Please scold me..><


Ok...
Tomorrow will be a new start for me..


Bye~=)

5 comments:

p0piah said...

^^~

Junli cheong said...

finally u make up ur mind..
add oil a~

Chloe Ng said...

good good :D
jiayou a!

Dong said...

just believe in urself :D

-YuJI- said...

don't give up!
together jiayou!;D