Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just a new post in a new year

Well...
This is the first time i blogging since 2010..
actually almost a month i put it there..
many of you sure think that i stop blogging already right ??

Ok..
Firstly,
i dont know what i want to say..
maybe start from head of december..
but actually there is nothing to say about also..><

22-12-1991
My 18th birthday
dont be shock..i am almost whole day stay in house..
just when around 10.30pm i drive and fetch someone go around puchong..
yup..is go around puchong and do nothing more..
just as accompany me to over my 18th birthday..
quite funny isit ?
I feel happy actually but dont know was she ?
I hope she might..

Then christmas celebrate with classmate at sayon's house
BBQ plus play that dont know what things..><
not bad..

really nothing to do actually
just help ah wing in the leadership camp
4 days 3 nights
busy and tired til wanna die..><
hope they all will get positive result
I and those who already graduate sure will wishing you all the best de !
Good luck ^^

then is new year and celebrating of junli's birthday..

04-01-10
The orientation day for the law department..
yup..i am choosing the law course..
that's why i am blogging with my poorly english..><
Pls forgive me if there is too many mistake..

the following day..
05-01-10,07-01-10
i start my class and also meet those lecturer..
actually quite fun they all..
but i still in holoday mood..
hope that i can change my mind as soon as possible..><

Am i in university life ?
yes..maybe..i think..
But this really a tiring life..
i prefer chong hwa more and more..
for all those who still in chong hwa..
pls cherish your time and dont be regret in your future !

p/s:dont know my birthday wishes can come true or not ?hope it will be realize..^^
And hope that i still have chance to bloging and not so busy for my uni life..

A very happy new year to all my friend and wish you all all the best in the new year..=)

3 comments:

p0piah said...

yes~you really stop blogging very long time already~~arggh~~
hope you can always blogging la~
wulala~

i also want blogging~aiks~
hate the facebook~use all my time ~

Junli cheong said...

dun worry..
ur english sure will improve 1..
u just need some time..
add oil la^^

Chloe Ng said...

happy new year ^^
a brand new year to you
all the best!