Friday, July 10, 2009

The Second Match

1st match
6AZhong 5-1 5SXin

2nd match
6AZhong 4-0 5AZhong

A great start for us
A nice second match for us

Anyway
This will be my last competition in Chong Hwa
Won't get any other match again
Football competition will be the last...

Actually I don't think that i got make contribution to this two matches
I just enjoy it
Nothing I can do actually
I just stand at behind
Watching them scoring goals and goals

I admit that i really feel depress when saw them scoring goals and goals
I never had a chance to shoot also

But after every match
I look to the result

We win!
It is so strange
I will be happy again
I will not care for it anymore
For me
We are the winner is already enough...

Just maybe because i really feel warm
You all is my friend!
Or
My family in school
And friend or family are wont care about the contribute of everyone
Just will be happy because we score the target...^^

Today is a happy day(IF DONT COUNT THE MATHS EXAM)
Congratulations to those scorer in today 4-0 match~^^

7 comments:

Soo Kok Hong said...

yaya,just hope,our match can end in the final..

wing said...

sure can de~dun worry
be confidently

Chloe Ng said...

gambateh x)
谁都不能没有谁。
你也很重要的。
虽然你没机会进球。
用你庞大的身躯来挡他们吧。
哈哈哈!

jundi said...

加油..

Maggie aka MayGee said...

aha aha aha..
can see me mou?
XD
everyone is important for the match!!
no matter u hv goal anot..
support u all always..^^
melvin melvin melvin~aha aha aha~

fliez said...

aiyoooo....
教你啦。。你要踢球时,大大声声的喊:“永祥来了!!!”
全世界的人都会散开给你踢的啦!!!

Caitlyn said...

哈哈哈...
湘莹讲的那招不错。
不妨试试。=P