Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Champs~

It has already been a few months
Since we failed to get the champion for our choir competition
I already dont have any desire to get the first
For me
The first meant nothing~

Until today
Drama competition..
Wing gets the best actor
Junli gets the best actress
They both really have amazing drama art DNA
ofcourse others not bad also~
Hahaha~

We were also awarded the best drama
What a glory!^^

When i saw them crying,shouting...
Finally i found back the feeling
I found back the feeling to fight
Fight for the best
Fight for the first
Fight for the champs
Fight for what I should fight for!

6 A Zhong
The sweetest class..
Well
This drama competition will always be in my mind
I Love You~^^

4 comments:

wing said...

肉麻到要死~
wow~i luv u~

p0piah said...

无言以对·~
啊我很好奇··做莫你们一个两个··
feel 到毕业的来临了··@@
偶没有耶·

Junli cheong said...

用英文叻..
我看我也是时候用用下了..
c our show can let u find back the feel to fight o..
gambateh ^o^

Soo Kok Hong said...

毕业钟声真的越来越近了,不想面对却无能为力..haiz,岁月不留人..